Growth and Partners
I apologize for not posting more, but things are growing! New Partners, new software and new code. This is what I have been up to in the past year or so:
- Developed new partners in software.
- This means that the some parts of the product have been sured up with higher grade components. Not that there was anything wrong with the original, but these will help with the future.
- Developed new partners in hardware.
- This increases product life cycle and shortens time to market.
- Completed a new strategy to improve the quality of the code
- Faster bug fixes and new feature adds.
- All this with no increase in product cost or supportability
- I attribute this to the solid rule of keeping to industry standards and not re-creating the wheel.
- The next product is coming because of these completed goals
2016 is going to be an exciting year!